Top 10 Iceland (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
Covering all of Iceland’s major sights and attractions in easy-to-use top-10 lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you, this newly revised, updated, and redesigned pocket travel guide will lead you straight to the very best attractions. See stunning glaciers and geysers or the bewitching Northern Lights, visit the beautiful national parks, or experience the vibrancy of Reykjavik with DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Iceland.
Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Iceland. Key features include:
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Iceland.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, the new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like popular attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You’ll still find DK’s famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and map.
This site uses affiliate links. An affiliate link is a win-win-win. You get a personally vetted and recommended product, I get a tiny commission, and the linked site gets a sale.
I love wandering. But as you can imagine, wandering costs money. That said, I only recommend products and services, that I've personally used. I do not accept money or services from other companies. I do not trade my reviews for compensation. I am very choosy about my affiliates.
But if you use my links to purchase something, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.