| Reading Time 1 minute
- I chose not to graduate high school early. I could have graduated at least one year early, possibly two.
- The CIA opened a file on me in 1998. Standard procedure for anyone applying for a Soviet visa.
- On and off for 15 years I waited tables.
- My “day” job is a computer systems enterprise architect.
- I’ve visited way more countries than US states.
- My second favorite food is broccoli.
- I love quoting movies. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- I once left my purse on the back of chair in a restaurant in Israel, on my way to Egypt, and didn’t realize until we got to the border and I had “no papers”.
- In four separate incidents I’ve broken both legs, twice. But even crutches didn’t stop me from traveling. (See main image above.)
- I don’t want to visit every country in the world.
- I was hospitalized in India with “non-specific gastroenteritis” for three days and only lost 3 pounds.
- I have vomited while scuba diving, it’s called feeding the fish.
- I’ve visited every continent, but Antarctica.
BONUS:  I’m about to move to my eighth country.